OneCare Kansas @ MHA
Healthcare and wellness can seem pretty overwhelming at times especially for those coping with a chronic illness.
MHA would like to help. Through OneCare Kansas @ MHA (OCK), our team provides extra support to help manage your care needs, lower your hospital and emergency room visits and improve your health and overall well-being.
You can participate in OneCare Kansas @ MHA if you:
- Are enrolled in KanCare/Medicaid and
- Have Asthma, Schizophrenia, Bipolar Disorder, or Major Depressive Disorder
Best of all, these services are absolutely FREE!!!
Your OCK Care Manager can help you to:
Develop a plan to guide you and your doctors and other providers
- Create an individualized health action plan with individualized goals
Make sure you get the right services at the right time
- Tracking your preventative screenings
Learn about your conditions and how you can help yourself be healthier
- Take part in our wellness groups
- Receive 1 on 1 support
- Participate in community activities
When you are discharged from a hospital or care facility
- Make sure you have everything you need for a speedy recovery
Reach your health goals with the help of your family or other helpers and caregivers
- People you identify as supports are invited to participate in services with you.