True philanthropy is NOT giving away large sums of money. It is about giving what you can. Yet so many people do not support causes that matter to them because they don't believe the sum of money they can give will accomplish anything. Every penny matters to MHA, and every penny can make a difference. So how can you help?
MHA relies on your investment of time, talent and treasure to continue our important mission on behalf of everyone in south central Kansas. If you are one of the 20% of people in our community who deals with a mental illness, or you know someone who is, please consider any of the following ways of ensuring our continuing ability to serve the health needs in and around Wichita.
- Amazon Smile (costs you NOTHING - just helps Amazon direct their own charitable investment)
- Dillon's Community Rewards (costs you NOTHING - just helps Kroger/Dillons direct their own charitable investment)
- RoundUpApp (send the spare change from your credit card purchases to support MHA)
- On-line Donation Form (Make a one-time gift through our on-line form.)
- PayPal (Scan the PayPal QR code to make a one-time cash gift.)
- ACH (Downloadable form to sign-up to make a RECURRING monthly gift without ever needing a stamp or envelope!)
- Cash or Checks (Made payable to MHA / 555 N. Woodlawn, Ste, 3105 / Wichita, KS 67208)
- Consumer Wishlist (personal and home hygiene products, school supplies, cold weather protection, holiday Adopt-A-Bell, etc.)
- Charitable Gift Annuities (more than double your financial investment with life-time tax-free income, income tax deductions, and more)
- Planned gifts (Bequeath a percentage of your assets, a specific dollar amount, or a non-cash asset through your will or trust.)
- Life insurance policies (MHA can accept your paid-up life insurance policy, or make us the beneficiary of such a policy.)
- Retirement accounts (Roll-over your required IRA distribution to MHA to avoid income taxes.)
- Stocks and bonds (Avoid capital gains tax by giving appreciated stocks to MHA.)
- Real estate (MHA is able to accept rental properties, farm ground, and other real estate gifts.)
- Non-cash assets (vehicles, farm commodities like wheat and cattle, stamp or coin collections, art, etc.)
Thank you for your consideration and contribution.
If you prefer to mail a donation, please send it to:
Mental Health Association of South Central Kansas
555 North Woodlawn, Suite 3105
Wichita, KS 67208.
If you have questions or would like to learn more about giving opportunities at MHA, please call 316.651.1212.